Lead & Senior Developers; PHP/Laravel; English Speakers
TotallyBarcelona, Spain | Posted: 4 months ago
We are recruiting a number of strong and talented full-stack developers to join our team to be based in our stunning Barcelona office. We are looking for one Lead Developer with Systems Architecture experience along with a number of Senior Developers.
If you are positive minded, experienced and looking to work for a forward-thinking company, then come and join us as we expand into new markets and new technologies.
We are Totally; a full service Digital Agency & Software Development Company based in London (30+ people) with a growing office in Barcelona. We develop high end bespoke software & applications, mobile apps and websites across all sectors, both commercial and not-for profit.
In Barcelona our office is in the heart of Eixample with a private terrace overlooking La Sagrada Familia, a communal terrace with sea views; snacks, fruit, soft drinks and beer. We are a sociable team and have regular lunches / evenings out and there are regular visits to our London office.
Ideally you will have the following experience:
- Working with MySQL or MariaDB based database architecture
- Integrating AWS components such as S3, SES, SQS
- Working with package managers and build tools e.g. composer, npm, yarn, webpack
- ElasticSearch implementation
- Understanding of application security requirements e.g. XSS protection, CSRF, Content Security Policies, SQL Injection protection with implementation as standard practice
- Working within an Agile environment
- Working with docker
- Working within a TDD environment
- Working within a CI/CD environment a bonus
- Willingness to work with legacy applications based on Zend Framework as well as working on new projects
- The Technical Lead position required experience team-leading on projects as well as experience in helping to define systems architecture on projects.
Excellent spoken English is essential for these roles.
You must be self-motivated about developing & maintaining high quality software, a dedicated team player to fit in our busy but relaxed working environment and want to further your experience within web and mobile applications
We will pay well for the right people with the right experience and can offer either a full time position within our company or a long-term freelance (autonomer) contract if this is preferred.
Please send your full CV with required salary to [email protected]