Sr. Software Development Engineer - Backend (Go, PHP)
StreamlineBothell, WA | Posted: 3 months ago
This is a full-time role in our company and we’re committing a lot of resources to help ensure success. You will work with cutting-edge technologies and enable our frontend teams to build experiences that will be used by thousands of internal employees for our clients and millions of their customers globally.
We are looking for individuals with a solid understanding of the following core skills:
- Computer Science fundamentals
- Data structures, Algorithms, Design Patterns
- Expertise in at least one programming language (C++, C#, Java, Python, Go etc.)
We are excited to build a diverse team (gender, race, ethnicity, disability, age, background, etc.) and are looking to hire a Senior Software Development Engineer in the Seattle area.
This role will require working with backend services in Go and PHP. In addition, you are expected to be a well-rounded individual who can take on other challenges as needed.
Nice to have:
- Elastic search and Elastic stack experience
- DevOps experience (Docker, Kubernetes, CI/CD, etc.)
- Cloud experience w/AWS