Productsup GmbHBerlin, Germany | Posted: 6 months ago
Ever wondered how companies manage to juggle their products across multiple platforms like Amazon, Google and Facebook? That’s where Productsup come to the rescue. Our role in the digital economy is to power the delivery of product content from the world’s biggest brands, manufacturers and retailers to wherever it needs to go.
Productsup’s 100+ FeedFighters are based across 10+ offices around the world, spanning from our Berlin headquarters to Sydney with stopovers in London, Mexico City, Detroit and Singapore. No matter how widespread our hubs are, we are united by an inclusive and unique company culture which is key to our success.
This is your chance to join a team with a big vision at the center of a changing world in commerce. Apply today!
- Work closely with our Customer Success team to develop and improve the usability and user experience for our Productsup platform
- Work on creating a state-of-the-art frontend architecture
- Investigate and incorporate new technologies during your daily work life that improve our product
- Playing a key role within our team of highly talented developers and develop new user-facing features
What you bring to the team
- High level of programming skills (including OOP) with minimum 5 years’ work experience
- Experience with large JS code bases and frameworks like Angular or AngularJS
- Understanding of back-end technologies like PHP
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS
- Excellent English skills, both written and spoken
Nice to have:
- Experience with asynchronous request handling
- Experience in Typescript or ES6+Experience with Composer, Webpack, Gulp, or other equivalent tools
- Experience with Bootstrap
- Experience in writing unit tests
- Understanding of Websockets
What we offer you
- Permanent position with an attractive salary
- Many professional growth opportunities, for example as Lead Developer in the Frontend team
- Awesome workplace in the heart of Berlin at Alexanderplatz
- Healthy working environment including fresh fruit, drinks and Urban Sports discount
- Relocation & bureaucracy assistance
- Ongoing internal and external trainings
- Home office options & flexible working hours
- A highly motivated, international and dynamic team
- Two big company events + two individual team events annually
- High level of personal responsibility and impact
Sounds like the right job for you? We're looking forward to receive your online application including your CV, salary expectations, and earliest possible starting date.