Lead Developer - Spectre - (PHP)
SpectreManchester, UK | Posted: 3 months ago
- Lead PHP Developer
- £60,000 - £75,000 (based on experience)
- Fast growing, successful PropTech Company
- Newly Refurbished Norther Quarter (City Centre) Office
Spectre is changing the way estate agents operate across the country.
Were one of the fastest growing PropTech companies in the UK and the award-winning technology we have created has already been adopted by the biggest names in UK Real Estate.
But our vision is to go much further and ambitious goals requires an ambitious team. Were looking for exceptional people who want to do exciting work and build game-changing products, in an industry that definitely needs it.
The company is in an exciting position and are looking for an experienced Senior PHP Developer to lead our Spectre team.
Over the next 12 months you will:
- Lead the development of our flagship product, Spectre
- Work closely with the co-founders to shape company strategy
- Be a central part of recruitment and expanding your development team
- Play a pivotal role in architectural decisions
- Shape the processes and culture of the Spectre development team
- Stock options - we have ambitious goals and want our whole team to benefit when we meet them!
- Work with the best developers in Manchester. Be part of a highly ambitious, multidisciplinary team, in a fast growing business.
- Guilt-free R&R - We will pay £1,000 towards a holiday after your first year with us (we'll even cover the tax!)
- Your birthday on us - we pay, you stay away
- 'Give something back' - 2 paid days volunteering on us
- Fully stocked office fridge - free drinks and Friday afternoon beers
- Company and team off sites, events and happy hours
- Chance to work with cutting edge technology
- Newly refurbished city centre offices (dogs welcome!)
Spectre cares deeply about helping the tech industry become a more inclusive and diverse place and we work hard to lead by example. We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity through attracting and retaining a complementary team of employees and building an inclusive environment for all. Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK and be able to perform the work specified (any recruiters will blacklisted).