Full Stack Developers
HomeeCincinnati, OH | Posted: 3 months ago
Homee, Inc. is a venture backed company and the premier on-demand home servicing technology application and we are looking to add to our growing team.
We are looking for a Full Stack Engineer to continue to build and support our core platform and APIs. You will be a key technical contributor and will help contribute to important architectural decisions. This position involves work with high performance and high availability systems.
We are looking for a highly reliable and very disciplined person who will remain committed to the progress of our team and our company.
- Work in a professional software engineering environment, dev/stage/production release cycles and continuous integration
- Analyze user needs and develop software solutions
- Work with product owner to meet specification needs
- Write maintainable, well documented code with extensive test coverage
- Recommend software upgrades to optimize operational efficiency
- Collaborate with other developers to design and optimize code
- Build high performance, scalable, server-side technologies using open-source and proprietary technologies
- Create flowcharts and user guides for new and existing programs
- Document all programming tasks and procedures
- Perform routine software maintenance
- Previous experience in software development, computer engineering, or other related fields
- 3+ years of professional software development experience shipping high-volume, scalable applications on a service-oriented architecture
- Familiarity with relational databases such as MySQL, Oracle, and SQL Server
- Thorough understanding architectural patterns of large, high-scale web applications
- Rigor in A/B testing, test coverage, and other best practices (Git, CI, Code formatting etc)
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Proven ability to self-manage but also work as part of a close-knit team using Agile development tools for tracking progress, issues, etc.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills