Back to Archive
iMoney GroupKuala Lumpur, Malaysia | Posted: 5 months ago
This job is expired and may no longer be accepting applications.
- Work with Technology and Product teams to design and build innovative application and custom solutions for the Company’s website and internal customer relationship management (CRM) system.
- As a member of the Technology team, you will play a critical role in shaping new systems architecture, technical direction and software development practices.
- Working closely with Technology and Product team to break down and analyze complex business/ user problems, define solution architecture to meet business and user needs.
- Contribute to design activities to improve overall end to end solution.
- Collaborate with multi-functional engineering teams to ensure end to end integration and implement high quality software.
- Create self contained, reusable and testable modules/ components, working software.
- Actively participate and contribute to improving team development practices, development and deployment processes continuously, with an Agile and Continuous Integration/ Continuous Delivery mindset.
- Passionate about exploring and researching new emerging technology and its application to the product/services of the Company.
- Maintain up to date knowledge of current language framework, tools and techniques to improve the Company’s products/ services
Required Skills & Knowledge:
- Experience on building large scale, high availability application architecture.
- Understanding in API implementation to support web and mobile applications.
- Knowledge and experience in AngularJS, PHP, MongoDB, NodeJS, Linux, Rest API and Nginx.
- Working knowledge of PHP Frameworks - Symfony / Silex / Laravel and unit testing.
- Good to have: Elasticsearch, NodeJS, Python, asterisk protocol, Kibana, OAuth2, machine learning frameworks (e.g. scikit-learn)
- Experience on following SOLID principle
- Strong troubleshooting an problem solving skills.
- Application development expertise, git experience and agile methodologies a plus
This job was sourced from StackOverflow Jobs.