Backend Developer (m/f/d)
Digitalprojekt 2 GmbHBerlin, Germany | Posted: 6 months ago
Informatik & Software
Make your next job feel like home!
Come and join Wir von Hier, our newly founded neighbourhood portal.
We at Wir von Hier make it our mission to connect people within their neighbourhood.
People meet here to create value for their neighbourhood and region; they exchange ideas, initiate projects and share recommendations.
Whether you are interested in sports, cultural activities, shopping or restaurants - Wir von Hier connects people and makes your neighbourhood a better place.
For our newly founded Community SaaS branch operating from our Barcelona office - we are looking for qualified developers as full time employees or freelancers, willing to disrupt the industry!
What you can expect:
You will become part of our familiar Tech Team with roots in Berlin and Barcelona. In collaboration with our Team, youll conceive and develop resilient and scalable APIs, to enable a perfect Front-End-Experience (Website and mobile) for our users.
In your new role, you will:
- Support our Team to further develop of the Symfony Backend (Rest API)
- Apply modern softwarepattern (DDD), write and foster automate tests
- Conceive and implement new features of the live-platform and continuously extend and adjust the model of data
- Develop and optimise ORM-based and native query database
- Make use of agile methods of software developments With the use scrum youll make sure of the coordinated development of our competent and highly motivated team
- Document your personal development to ensure a constructive and effective collaboration with other Front- and Backend developer
- Handle continuous integration pipelines and in case of interest also maintain and expand those
What you bring to us:
We are looking for a Backend developer, who is not shy away from difficult problems, and who likes to actively integrate himself in our performance and development, rather than just plainly implement.
- Profound knowledge of practical knowledge in agile methods of development
- Laguages: SQL, PHP, JS
- Framework: PHP, Symfony/Silex
- Experience in dealing with Mockups, interaction-prototypes and process-chart-experience in deployment, management and scaling of hosting surroundings (AWS-Cloud, Hybrid Cloud, Private Cloud, On-Premise)
- Analytical thinking
- A structured and output-driven work method, as well as high personal responsibility make your profile perfect
- Experience and interest to work within a start-up
- Fluent in English
Nice to have
- Experience in app development
What we offer you:
Active co-creation; every opinion is important for us youll have the opportunity to fetch your own ideas
Economic security; We have a long lasting engagement with our strategic investor you dont need to worry!
High-end office: Our office is located in the heart of Berlin, a modern heritage-protected building you can be sure of everyday feel-good-atmosphere
Steep learning curve; our team is staffed by inquisitive and creative heads with us you have the opportunity to continuously learn and actively participate
Flat hierarchies and short decision-makin procedures: We live the well-known start-up atmosphere youll find the direct contact person to any matter within a eyeblink
An absolut sense of unity: together we are aiming for the same goal youll be part of the companies success
Flexible working hours; we care about you we want to support you to reconcile work and leisure time