Senior PHP Developer
CodeForwardMünchen, Germany | Posted: 4 months ago
- €68k to €92k salary
- Plus paid overtime
- Plus top equipment (MacBook Pro, iPhone X), a phone contract, a flat rate for public transit and more.
What You'll Get To Do:
- Develop web applications and high performing APIs in PHP
- Design and deploy services on cloud infrastructure (AWS, Google Cloud)
- Be a technical mentor for other engineering team members
- Ship clear, maintainable and thoughtfully commented code.
Skills And Requirements:
- 3+ years of professional experience with PHP
- Experience with PHP frameworks, tools and techniques such as PHP 5.5, 5.6 and 7, Symfony2, Doctrine, Jenkins
- Experience with testing frameworks
- Experience with cloud services (AWS, Google Cloud)
- Competent with revision control systems (Git)
- Familiar/involved with open-source projects
- CS or engineering degree, or equivalent experience
Who You Are:
- Independent, self-motivated
- Fluent in English, written and spoken
- Proven track record of always learning and growing.
- Proactive attitude
CodeForward Developer Benefits:
- Excellent compensation package: We ensure that our developers are paid exceptionally well, including paid overtime. Additionally, you get top equipment (MacBook Pro, iPhon
- e X), a phone contract, a flat rate for public transit and more.
- 3,000€ yearly personal development budget: One of the ultimate perks of joining CodeForward is our fwd development program. We constantly motivate and fund you to learn, grow and advance your potential.
- Great gigs only: We only accept leading clients with interesting product development challenges. By joining CodeForward you are exposed to diverse, exciting technologies from different clients regularly.
- Get what you deserve: Developers receive 70% of every Euro clients spend with us. No bloated, unnecessary internal administration.
- A unique tech community & culture: People and culture are the secret to great work. That is why we select team members so rigorously and invest so much in our culture, e.g. team events and meetups.
- Concierge service: We help you focus on what you are best at. For almost everything else we have a great concierge service supporting you with topics like immigration, relocation, housing and more.
- Better than freelancing: We’ll take care of client sales and relations while you focus on development. You’ll receive great pay and steady work.
- Individual career paths: CodeForward offers well defined career paths for both individual contributors and engineering managers, with the option to become a partner of CodeForward eventually.
- Easy application: Apply online using only your CV
- Screening and video response: Our team will look through application and ask you to record a 3 minute video response if your skills and experiences match the profile of the position.
- Live interview: Our live interview is a great way for us to get to know you better and for you to ask all the questions you might have.
- Code quality test: We only accept top developers. That’s why we regularly ask you to do a code quality test using HackerRank (max. 60 min.).
- Offer: At this point in the process, we send you an offer letter and look forward to welcoming you at CodeForward.
Interested In Joining CodeForward?
We’re looking forward to your application. Your main contact for this position will be Dom Phillips.