Senior PHP Developer
Be a part of an exciting journey
At Cobiro we're using machine learning and AI to build the next generation of online advertising experiences. We're on a mission to make online marketing accessible, trivial and high-performing for everyone, and we're starting with Google Ads.
Working at Cobiro, you’ll join a flat and agile organisation where bright ideas are appreciated and implemented regardless of seniority or area of specialization. We’re ambitious and work hard, but also know how to let loose and celebrate our accomplishments. At Cobiro you will meet different nationalities and personalities. We have common denominators: We are self-starters and team-players, love to solve problems, and we create high quality solutions.
- Flexible working hours
- An agile work environment
- Focus on quality solutions
- Options to attend relevant courses and conferences
- A team of passionate, skilled and experienced colleagues
- All the gear and food you need: breakfast on Fridays, lunch every day, sodas, sparkling water, fruit, vegetables, sweets...
- Frequent social company activities, Friday bar included
- Good working equipment
- A great working location at Esplanaden, Central Copenhagen
PHP Backend Developer (Laravel)
You will join a company where quality is valued: We know it sometimes takes time creating something great, and even if we do have deadlines we prefer a good product to quick launching. This means, you will work independently and take responsibilities of your own projects, and you can use your knowledge and curiosity to build something great.
You will be joining a skilled tech team consisting of backend developers working within the Laravel framework. We practice daily stand-ups, 14 day sprints, and work within smaller teams. We can offer an agile working environment: we collaborate across departments as well, for example AI, QA, Frontend, or Product Management.
For this position, you will need:
- Excellent PHP coding skills and solid experience in Laravel
- Substantial PostgreSQL/MySQL experience
- Experience with data integration, web services & APIs
- Proficient in GIT, and knowledgeable of CI principles
- Sharp analytical mind with the ability to break down requirements and problems into smaller pieces