ThemeFusionRemote | Posted: 3 months ago
Your duties will include
- Developing and maintaining WordPress driven products (themes and plugins) within a team, while always follow best / standard practices.
- Self-reliant work on assigned items of different scope size and also team work when working as part of a team
- Follow instructions from our Lead Developer and project leads.
- Documenting your work through GitHub
- Debugging and troubleshooting.
- Good knowledge of working with latest WordPress developments, including REST API and blocks.
- Always follow WordPress Coding Standards and best practices.
- Knowledge of architecture principles such as OOP and DRY.
- Experienced in working with Grunt.
- Used to large software repositories and their implications
- Experienced in working with git repositories
- Write clean, self-explanatory code; well documented where needed.
- Desire to stay up to date with WordPress developments.
- Highly organized, detail-oriented and self-motivated.
- Fully reliable and work consistent hours every week.
- Collaborative and a team player with the ability to follow instructions.
- Willing to grow and help others.
- Put forth effort to better our products and team.
- Share ideas and areas of improvement you may find.
- Always communicate clearly and detailed, mostly through Skype live chats and GitHub.
- Work in a remote position and around deadlines.
- Remote work.
- Full time 40hrs a week Monday through Friday.
- Rarely you may be needed on a weekend if there is an emergency need or for scheduled stand-by duties after major releases.
We are ThemeFusion, a creative and dedicated group of individuals who love WordPress almost as much as we love our customers. We are an online company with a tight-knit team who has a passion for creating WordPress themes and plugins. Team building is important to us, and our team truly understands that we will always achieve more together. They are willing to make sacrifices for each other and most importantly, they believe in what we are doing and diligently strive to better our products. We hope to find the next team member who fits into our group and helps us reach our goals.