Back to Archive
Full Stack Developer
Garfield GroupPhiladelphia, PA | Posted: 3 months ago
This job is expired and may no longer be accepting applications.
- Produce clean, valid and efficient code, regardless of platform or environment
- Extremely proficient at adapting design source work (primarily in the form of Sketch comps) into working digital templates and deliverables
- Comfortable with a range of tasks pertaining to development beyond code creation, including platform and server administration, working with code repositories, build automation, managing third-party integrations, and site delivery optimization.
- Proactive, and ready to identify and suggest strategies to manage risk on individual projects
- Willing to explore and advocate for practices, methodologies and standards
- Ready to work collaboratively with other branches of the Garfield team including strategy, account, creative resources as well as other developers
- Minimum 4-6 years relevant web development experience
- B.S. or B.A. in Computer Science, related discipline, or equivalent experience
- Desire to work as part of an integrated team of professionals and help lead the growth of the agencys overall digital offering
- Ability to estimate effort, work independently, meet timelines and accept accountability for deliverables
- Experience in a fast paced, digital marketing and/or advertising environment
- Knowledge of front-end frameworks Bootstrap and Foundation
- Working knowledge of CMS systems like WordPress, Drupal, HubSpot, and
- Working knowledge of Marketing Automation Systems, such as HubSpot, Marketo and Pardot
This job was sourced from StackOverflow Jobs.