Based in Utah, Idaho, and Arizona, Progrexion leads the credit repair industry with groundbreaking technologies and services that help consumers access and understand information contained in their credit reports, verify whether that information is fair, accurate and substantiated, and correct inaccuracies with individual creditors, other data furnishers and the national credit bureaus. Progrexion technology and services are used by Lexington Law, an independently-operated law firm, and CreditRepair.com, its wholly-owned subsidiary.
We are currently looking for a MYSQL Database Administrator to join our Data Management team and assist with designing, building, and maintaining all of our database systems. You will be working closely with IT teams contributing in every step from design to delivery and reporting.
Strong understanding of:
- Database design
- Performance tuning / optimization
- Backup strategies
- Strong experience with Linux (Primarily CentOS)
- Strong scripting ability (bash, crons, PHP, etc)
- Able to work well in a team and within existing development standards
- Excellent analytical problem solving skills
- Work in a dynamic, fast-moving environment
- ience in a 24/7 production environment support
- Able to effectively give, receive, and respond to feedback
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to communicate security concepts to a technical and non-technical audience including senior management
- Demonstrated ability to establish relationships and build rapport to influence colleagues at all levels, uncover issues, and identify needs
- Experience with MySQL 5.5/5.6 (3+ years) (Prefer Percona)
- Some previous experience with SQLServer 2005/2008 and Oracle 10g a plus.
- Detail Oriented
Required Education and Experience
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- 3+ years database administration with substantial MySQL experience