Senior Software Developer
Our client, a growing health/wellness-program company, is changing their customers lives through physical activity and cutting-edge technology. They are seeking a Senior Developer to join their team during a time of aggressive enhancements being made to their core technology solutions.
This position will take a lead role in the innovation plan and have the opportunity to grow/advance quickly.
- Be a collaborative self-starter, able to work with and lead cross functional teams.
- Be able to meet demanding timelines in a fun and collaborative environment.
- Have an inquisitive and innovative mind, and be driven to continuously improve.
- Various duties related to the development, enhancement and delivery of industry-leading, web-based software applications.
- Contribute to the mission and strategy of the organization by leading technological innovation and regularly rolling out product enhancements.
- Develop key features within the applicationsincluding design, coding, testing and deployment oversight.
- Perform code reviews and approve technical changes.
- 5-7 years of experience and BA or BS in Computer Science or related field.
- Advanced knowledge/experience of the following:
- Git, Linux, Docker
- Experience with AWS, PHPUnit, VueJS and restful APIs