Back to Archive
PHP (Symfony) Dev for Millions of People
Chess.comRemote | Posted: 3 months ago
This job is expired and may no longer be accepting applications.
Chess.com is looking for a backend PHP developer to help develop our Symfony-based website and chess platform. You’ll work with an awesome team of frontend and backend developers to improve the website, keep chess games going, and generally help make Chess.com the best experience for our users that it can be.
SKILLS YOU NEED
- Remote collaboration
- Development VMs: Vagrant/VirtualBox
TYPES OF PROJECTS
- Build callbacks and APIs to support new features
- Creative engineering tasks to support our team and users
- Optimize performance
ABOUT THE JOB
- 100% remote
- Work from anywhere with a large team distributed all across the world
- We are primarily looking for developers in U.S. times zones at this time, but even if that is not you, apply anyway so we have your info for the future!
- Chess knowledge is NOT required; we're looking for passion and talent
To apply: https://goo.gl/forms/T7XD9tqSrAFxeFu03
This job was sourced from WeWorkRemotely.