Back to Archive
Senior Unity Developer for Mixed Reality
HoloMeetingRemote | Posted: 3 months ago
This job is expired and may no longer be accepting applications.
This role requires an experienced software engineer who knows how to lead junior developers and consistently meet company goals. We are a small team, you're the person that gets the job done. If there is a bug thrown, you fix it. In this role you will need to evaluate the highest priority problems and provide solutions through strategic thinking. A "can-do" attitude will take you a long way!
Responsibilities, including but not limited to:
- Development of ultra-fast, massively scalable, highly available holographic meeting solution built on top of Photon
- Implementation of security "best practices” to keep user data secure
- Working with designers, client engineering, and production teams to achieve goals
- Mentoring and managing junior developers
- 5+ years Unity experience in a professional development team (we don't count self study^^)
- Virtual Reality or Augmented Reality experience (ideally Microsoft HoloLens)
- Strong .NET/C#
- Photon Networking
- Experience working with cloud-based systems and/or local servers including, but not limited to: web-based protocols, REST APIs, and sockets
- BS in Computer Science
- C++ skills (e.g. calling C++ DLLs from within Unity)
This job was sourced from WeWorkRemotely.