Tech Lead en Start-up Sheltair
Your role as the Tech Lead at Sheltair will be to manage the Engineering team and make our product great for our users. Above the technical tasks, we need you to display leadership qualities and be enthusiastic to take on new challenges as we continue to push technology forward. We expect you to be analytical, organized and dependable. As a key member of a small team you'll design, test, deploy and maintain our software solutions including the web, app and internal systems.
- Architect backend systems related with: search, booking system, payments, invoicing, internal systems and in-space customers' experience, that are fast, scalable and reliable.
- Define product roadmap and KPIs that challenges the team.
- Build internal dashboards and systems to gain visibility across all the organization.
- Make our technology scale as the business grows.
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines and deliverables.
- Lead and manage the tech team.
- PHP, databases and querying (mySql).
- Knowledge of Ionic 3 framework.
- Experience HTML5 and CSS3.
- Experience working with Git.
- 2+ years of previous experience as a full-stack or backend developer.
- Experience with Laravel framework.
- Ability to draw conclusions from data and recommend actions.
- Demonstrated willingness to both teach others and learn new techniques.
- Knowledge on SEO and responsive development.