Senior Software Engineer
Our Magento Cloud team is looking for a Senior Software Engineer to help us provide a seamless end-user experience for the customization and deployment of Magento on our cloud platform. This involves automated customer on-boarding, environment provisioning, and a complete CI/CD pipeline experience with the aim to shorten go-to-market timelines, while relying on a highly scalable platform.
For more information on what our team has enabled, visit our DevDocs: https://devdocs.magento.com/guides/v2.3/cloud/bk-cloud.html
- Participating in all aspects of software development activities including design, coding, code review, unit-testing and bug fixing.
- Design and implement key product features, APIs and test suites, according to specifications, while keeping a strong customer focus.
- Develop and maintain technical documentation related to the project.
- Actively participate in architecture discussions and proposes solutions to system and product changes cross teams.
- Participate in peer Code reviews.
- Participate fully in all scrum activities.
- BS in Computer Science or related field of study.
- 6+ years of experience programming in PHP and/or Java.
- Proficient in object-oriented analysis and design.
- Experience with relational databases like MySQL or SQL Server.
- Experience with frameworks such as Zend Framework, Prototype(JS), JQuery(JS).
- Experience with Agile development methodologies like SCRUM or Kanban.
- Experience with Version Control Systems (SVN, GIT).
- Experience in UNIX systems on a user level.
- Familiarity with Agile/Scrum.
Nice to Have:
- Experience in container technologies like Kubernetes, and Docker desired.
- Experience in APM and Log Aggregation tools like NewRelic, Grafana, DataDog, Splunk, or similar desired.
- Experience in developing e-commerce web applications on cloud (AWS or Azure).
- Experience with cache technologies like Redis or Memcached.
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If youre looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.