Software Engineer (PHP) in a young e-commerce company
As a Fulfillment Software Engineer (f/m) at CHRONEXT, you will work in an agile development team in the area of fulfillment. You have the technical responsibility that the fulfillment processes of customer orders are optimally supported by the flexible use of standard and individual software.
- Development. You are responsible for the design and development of a cloud-based microservice oriented technical solution for the fulfillment of customer orders.
- Architecture. Beyond your developer skills, you define the specific architecture together with your team on the basis of architectural principles and technical framework conditions.
- Delivery. Together with your agile team, you are responsible for the delivery of highly available, maintainable, scalable and high-performance backend systems.
- Cooperation. You promote cooperation and communication within your team and you lead necessary decisions efficiently. You work closely together with the product management for clarifying technical aspects.
- Experience. You bring professional experience in software development of backend systems and experience with agile development methods.
- Technology. You have experience in object-oriented programming with PHP, the relevant frameworks, MySQL databases and REST APIs.
- Quality. You are used to test-driven development and you know how to use test frameworks.
- Language. You speak English fluently - good German skills are a plus.
THIS IS WHAT WE OFFER YOU
- Team. A highly motivated international team with a flat hierarchy and a relaxed atmosphere that enjoys optimizing fulfillment processes every day.
- Technology. A state-of-the-art technology stack including PHP 7.2, Symfony 4, Vue.js, CI / CD, TDD, Microservice architecture and its operation in the AWS Cloud.
- Tools. You can choose your favorite soft- and hardware tools.
- Personal development. You’d like to learn a new technology for your next challenge? We also share our know-how in regular Dev Academy sessions within our team and keep our knowledge up to date by participating in conferences and meetups, among other things.
- Goodies. Fun events and trips and all the typical start-up goodies like a weekly team lunch, fresh fruits and vegetables, drinks, after-work beer etc.
Any questions left? Just drop us a WhatsApp: +49 (0) 152 22693760.