Full Stack Engineer
Agentis60606 | Posted: 3 months ago
Interested in working on a scalable SaaS application from end to end? We're looking for a full stack engineer to be part of our growing core team. You'll work on everything from front-end styling to server-side logic to writing unit tests. You'll work with Product Managers and Designers to determine functionality and look and feel. You should be able to debug problems at every level of the stack, from browser to application, database and server. As a Full Stack Engineer you will play an important role in helping to develop a highly scalable SaaS application. You must have solid communication skills, be detail oriented, show leadership and an exemplary work ethic.
- Experience writing applications using MVC frameworks
- MySQL experience
- Expert at object-oriented programming concepts and design patterns
- Portfolio and code samples showing work that demonstrates OOP concepts
- Working knowledge of Git
- LAMP server administration
- Front-end and back-end development experience
HELPFUL IF YOU HAVE
- A passion for web development and an interest in sharing that with others
- Demonstrated ability to develop highly scalable Web applications
- Experience with AWS/Azure/RackSpace Cloud/Google Compute
- Experience with other PHP frameworks utilizing the MVC design pattern
- Linux administration skills
- Front-end development skills
- Most likely the successful candidate will be someone who has a computer science background with considerable industry experience.
- We offer a competitive salary, benefits and bonus structure based on experience and performance.
- We offer a flexible work environment, with options of an office in our main Downtown Chicago location, or our satellite office in Elmhurst (western suburbs).
- We will setup you up with a workstation of your choice and whatever software you need for development.
- We value teamwork, innovation and productivity and foster an exciting and committed work environment that will help you become successful and grow in your position. To apply email resumes to: [email protected]
Agentis Energy is an equal opportunity employer.
EEO Employer. No recruiters or phone calls, please.