Solution Architect / Java / PHP / Golang (m/f/d)
Our CROSS FUNCTIONAL SERVICES (CFS) Engineers are responsible for designing, building and scaling enterprise backoffice applications in the business domains of PARTNER MANAGEMENT, FLEET MANAGEMENT and DAMAGE MANAGEMENT, which are mission critical and running in production. CFS currently has more than 5 cross-functional and agile teams in Germany, we plan to grow in Germany and off-shore locations. The teams consist of versatile technologists who have a lot of experience up and down the stacks, a new cloud stack on the one side using technologies and languages as AWS, K8s, JAVA, GoLang, React/ExtJS and a monolithic on-premise stack (Oracle, PHP, COBOL, ExtJS) on the other but both applying SOLID principles together a DevOps and DDD approach. Premium service and customer excitement are core values of our business and this touches every fabric of our technology stack, too. With the challenge of delivering the best customer experience in their hands, our CROSS FUNCTIONAL SERVICES teams are constantly looking to optimize our service resiliency, availability and performance using cutting edge technology. You will work with and mentor a team of highly-skilled individuals and support them in achieving the project, architectural and quality goals. Although you are an excellent solution architect, you also have strong hands-on past experience and can understand the challenges the teams are facing day to day.
Do what you love:
- You analyze, conceptualize software, data & information architectures as well as align and evolve our IT landscape towards the overall vision and strategy.
- You love to communicate with different levels of Business Stakeholders in different units, and work with and in between our product delivery teams.
- You evangelize modern engineering practices and empower agile engineering teams to make technical decisions: solution architect != engineering manager != tech lead.
- You will communicate with different levels of Business Stakeholders, and work with Product Owners, Agile Coaches, Scrum Masters and Engineers supporting our fast-growing organizational, cultural and architectural change initiatives.
- You question and optimize processes and implementations. You come up with suggestions for improvement, put these into a solid technical concept, while you collaborate intensively and come to decisions within a team.
Come as you are:
- You have BS/MS degree in Computer Science or related technical field or equivalent practical experience?
- You have been in consulting roles between the different layers of enterprise architecture (Business, Data, Application, Technology) and are able to present your provided value to business and IT units?
- Your mindset is agile! You have collected experienced in changing from classical organizational and engineering environment to an agile world. You are passionate about going with us onto the journey towards a real agile culture at large scale?
- You have collected an strong engineering experience background by building and running enterprise software in the past in either JAVA, Golang or PHP, with real hands-on experience?
- You manage to keep yourself up to date with the latest engineering trends, which you actively use to introduce new technologies and processes?
In addition to the obligatory table football, ping-pong table, driving simulators and project rooms, you will find coffee corners to try out and discuss constructive ideas. Our offices have different sizes, you will definitely find something according to your preferences. We follow no dresscode. As a member of the Sixt-Family you get attractive car rental and leasing offers as well as access to our large employee benefit portal where you find attractive offers for travelling, shopping and more. During breakfast, lunch and dinner our high-quality restaurant offers daily changing meat, fish and vegetarian dishes, as well as a salad bar and freshly-baked pizza. Our coffee lounge for meeting and relaxing is opened the whole day. Come as you are, and do what you love: Join our 300 IT colleagues and apply now (English or German preferred)!