PHP Developer / OOP / symfony / CI / Scrum (m/f/d)
Sixt SEMünchen, Deutschland | Posted: 3 months ago
What does it mean to work with us? SUCCESS: Sixt is an IT company with a very large car pool. Our inhouse development team is the driving force behind the Sixt software which enables and optimizes the daily work of more than 6,000 employees in over 100 countries. We shape the future of mobility through innovation by using modern technologies! SPEED: Flat hierarchies and short decision paths enable us to be extremely dynamic and always one step ahead. OWNERSHIP: You take over responsibility. You build it, you run it. TEAM: We are more than 15 nationalities committed to the Sixt DNA. Participate in the daily business context, join our regular team events and enjoy IT talks, common conferences and spontaneous beergarden get-togethers.
Do what you love:
- You have more than a very good architectural understanding, with which you actively work to build the future of car rental.
- You develop complex PHP backend software and implement the HTTP-APIs.
- You know tools and techniques such as PHP 5.5, 5.6 and 7, Symfony2, Doctrine, Jenkins, Git.
- You like to work with Elastic Search and such alike.
- You take the chance to be part of the introduction of new technologies.
Come as you are:
- You develop an object-oriented PHP code and you are familiar with terms such as Dependency Injection, Test Driven Development and Separation of Concerns?
- You are working with GIT and appreciate the advantages of agile software development?
- You optimize and question processes and implementations?
- You are confident in using UNIX / LINUX, relational databases and SQL?
- You speak English fluently?
In addition to the obligatory kicker, ping-pong table, driving simulators and project rooms, you will find coffee corners to try out and discuss constructive ideas. Our offices have different sizes, you will definitely find something according to your preferences. We follow no dresscode. As a member of the Sixt-Family you get attractive car rental and leasing offers as well as access to our large employee benefit portal where you find attractive offers for travelling, shopping and more. During breakfast, lunch and dinner our high-quality restaurant offers daily changing meat, fish and vegetarian dishes, as well as a salad bar and freshly-baked pizza. Our coffee lounge for meeting and relaxing is opened the whole day. Come as you are, and do what you love: Join our 300 IT colleagues now!