SENIOR SOFTWARE DEVELOPER for PAR-TECH, INC.
Amy Cell TalentLake Orion, MI | Posted: 3 months ago
Par-Tech is looking for a key player to join our talented software development team as we look to continue providing cutting-edge tools and support to our customers. We are undertaking a significant transformation of our solutions and tools to the latest technology stacks and agile delivery practices. You will play a key role in migrating our existing desktop application and web codebases, developing new services and solutions, implementing an agile delivery (DevOps) pipeline, and delivering high-quality, testable code that delivers significant value to our customers.
The ideal candidate for this role has:
- A very positive attitude and desire to work as part of a team.
- Database experience (whether Relational or one of the various types of NoSQL).
- Knowledge of jQuery and MEAN or MERN stacks.
- Familiarity with distributed version control systems such as Git.
Bonus points if you have:
- Experience with cloud-native development and architectures, and managing and scaling applications on a modern cloud platform (Azure, AWS, or Google Cloud)
- Knowledge of mobile platforms similar to React Native and SDKs like Ionic.
- Vehicle communication protocol knowledge (ISO15765/CAN, ISO14230/KW2000, ISO9141, J1850, etc.)