The position requires:
- Deep knowledge and experience developing server and embedded software for Linux platforms.
- Knowledge and experience building rpms and deb packages for commercial distribution.
- Fluency with the MySQL/MariaDB database engine as well as Sqlite.
- Knowledge and experience building web servers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design, develop, test, debug, and refine software and embedded platforms
- Optimize code and graphics to ensure optimal page load time
- Complete thorough testing and QA for all applicable software applications
- Understand usability and ensure a positive online experience for all users of the developed software
- Keep current on emerging technologies and learn new skills quickly
- Strong troubleshooting, problem solving and analytical skills
- Self-driven and proactive with the ability to work both independently and in groups
- Ability to manage multiple projects, deadlines and priorities
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
Required Education, Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and/or Education/Experience:
BS in computer science/engineering or related field 2-4 years experience with the above position requirements
How to apply:
- Send cover letter and resume in WORD or PDF format to: [email protected].
- Please include the position you are applying for in the subject line of your email.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee(s) incumbent in this position. Employee(s) will be required to perform any other job related duties requested by any person authorized to give this employee instructions or assignments. This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an “at will” relationship.