Magento / PHP Developer
Cadence Labs is looking for an experienced remote Magento / PHP developer to join our team! Only applicants from the United States will be considered.
Why work for Cadence Labs?
You’ll work on a variety of Magento projects for brands large & small, and solve a myriad of interesting technical challenges. This is a great position if you love Magento and you love being challenged.
We also support a number of custom web applications with unique implementations. If you’d like a chance to use cutting-edge technologies like PWAs, Amazon SQS, and Laravel, this position is a great fit.
Finally, we are an agency started by, and run by, developers! We get it, and we’re growing: Cadence Labs was ranked as the #1 fastest growing company in Boulder, Colorado by the Mercury 100 in 2017 and 2018.
This role would be responsible for:
- Magento 1.x and 2.x development and customization
- Magento 1.x and 2.x themeing
- Application profiling and performance improvements
- Server Configuration & Database Design
- You’re a self-starter, eager to learn and hone your skills
- You’re experienced with Magento 1.x or 2.x
- You’re a pro with the command line, git, and your local environment
- Previous Web Dev Agency Experience
- Magento Certification
- Experience with Laravel
What you get:
- Competitive Salary (DOE, $75k - $115k)
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Paid medical, dental, and life insurance, supplemental vision, ad&d, and disability available.
- Chance to grow your skills & work on a wide variety of projects.
- Be a part of a small, hard-working team
- Flexible Schedule, Core Hours are 10:00 AM - 3:00 PM Mountain Time