Contract Magento Developer
Our client is seeking a Magento Engineer to join one of the fastest growing and most innovative startups in Atlanta. This position will be a 6-month to a 1-year contract.
- Installing and monitoring product services and troubleshooting those services to identify/resolve issues when needed.
- Helping to develop and maintain our integrations with various platforms and ensuring data integrity for all of our customers.
- Participate in product development cycles, sprints, and quality assurance.
- Manage deadlines and respond in a strong and clear manner via email, phone, and online collaborative tools (e.g. Slack).
- There will be overlap in support with other products, again stressing cross-training, requiring you to learn various systems to understand how all products integrate.
- 2+ years of Magento Dev/Admin experience
- Strong command of Linux operating systems and CLI-based operations.
- Comfortable working with REST, XML, and other API driven technologies.
- Solid knowledge of PHP and related tools
- Familiarity with modern standards and best practices within the PHP community
- Experience with relational and noSQL databases (PostgreSQL and MongoDB)
- Strong and clear written and oral communication skills
- Familiarity with eCommerce platform management - (ie: site setup, product building, configuration)
- Ruby on Rails or Node.js experience; React PHP experience
- Experience with asynchronous frameworks
- Experience with Cloud Infrastructure AWS EC2, Redis, Elasticsearch, etc.
- Casual start-up environment that is positive, supportive, and self-starting
- Promotes personal and professional growth
- Filled with contributors, not dictators