Back to Archive
Lead Drupal Developer 3
Lead Drupal Developer 3
University of MinnesotaMinneapolis, MN | Posted: 4 months ago
This job is expired and may no longer be accepting applications.
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science or a closely related field, with four years of work experience in the areas of application/web/systems development, or six years of work experience in the areas of application/web/systems development and a BA/BS degree not related to Computer Science.
- Two-to-three years of experience building Drupal 7 or 8 websites, including coding, testing, and supporting websites that are compliant with accessibility standards.
- Work experience developing secure and accessible web applications, including experience working with debugging tools.
- Experience with responsive theming for a CMS, especially Drupal web theming, content types, and front-end techniques including living style guides.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively as part of a team, with a strong commitment to customer service and a can-do attitude.
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally with students, staff, and faculty, conveying technical concepts in a non-technical fashion.
- Experience with Revision Control Systems, preferably GITHUB. GITHUB is required for Drupal sites at the U.
- Experience with automated builds and deployment.
- Intermediate Adobe suite skills for collaboration of wireframing.
- Experience with COPE tools and best practices.
- Experience incorporating Google Analytics & Google Tag Manager into a website.
- Experience with server-side scripting languages common in web development (PHP preferred), XML, RSS feeds, social media APIs, HTTP requests, CSS pre-processors (SASS).
- Ability to convert comprehensive layouts, wireframes, and PDFs into working HTML pages.
- Experience working with and maintaining local copies of sites.
- Experience modeling, designing, and administering databases (MySQL preferred).
- Past coursework or experience that includes software engineering, database systems, and user interface design as it relates to web usability and accessibility.
- Experience with Microsoft Office.
- Experience with Unit Testing.
- Experience with PHP frameworks.
- Work experience at the University of Minnesota, or other higher education institution.
This job was sourced from StackOverflow Jobs.