Frontend JS & PHP Application Developer
Webgrain, Inc.Billings, MT | Posted: 3 months ago
We're looking for an experienced developer to help us with Web-application development.
We're all about personal and professional growth. We provide paid training opportunities outside of the company, but we also have fun with "team building" days as well as the occasional "DevJam". Developing great software isn't just about the code, it's about the people. We've made it a priority to be flexible for our people as well as keep the day-to-day fun and interesting.
Our goal is to not only build our business, but also to help you succeed in your goals.
WHAT DO WE NEED?
- API experience, almost everything we do has an underlying API
- A team-oriented mentality, we're a small group so you're not part of the machine. We need your input!
- We're looking for developers who can work in-house with us as a part of our tight-knit team
WHAT DO WE HOPE FOR?
- PHP experience. It's a silver lining, but if you don't have it, that's not a deal-breaker so long as you're open to learn.
- HTML5 / CSS experience. Most of our work is front-facing in some capacity, so creativity is a big plus.
- Ionic experience. We're doing more mobile work lately. If your JS experience extends to Ionic, that's great!
QUALIFICATIONS & WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
- 2+ years development experience with a CS degree, or 4+ years in a relevant stack without a CS degree
- Salary ranges from $55k - $69k annually based on experience
- Has a portfolio of front-end development projects
- 7+ years development experience in a relevant stack
- Salary from $70+ annually based on experience
- Has experience leading small teams and/or projects
Montana is a beautiful state. If you live here you have a passion for outdoor living, wide open sky, clean air, and the beautiful vistas offered by the nearby mountains. Billings is Montana's largest city but retains a small-town feeling. You can easily be in the mountains and off the beaten path with 30 minutes of driving. Despite being Montana's biggest community, Billings offers a low cost of living while still providing all of the amenities.
At the end of the day, we're into hiring people; not just a resume. If you've got a great attitude, you've got experience, and you're willing to keep learning, we want to talk!