Erply IncTallinn, Estonia | Posted: 4 months ago
We’re looking for a talented, experienced, GO developer to join the Erply family!
Erply is the world’s leading retail Point of Sale & Inventory management software. Are you a proactive developer looking to grow your skills? Excited to work with brands like Elizabeth Arden, Birchbox, and Porsche? Your next big opportunity awaits! Read on.
We're looking for decent developers who will help us create and maintain global enterprise-level software and server-side applications. We are focused on microservices architecture and right practices.
You’ll work with our Back Office and API teams to help thousands of retailers manage their growing businesses.
You’ll help retail giants streamline their workflows by creating new ways for Erply to integrate with third-party software. Prefer a more fine-tuned approach? You’ll also help customers create highly customized Erply configurations.
- Independent and a team player when needed
- Able to write code that's easy to read and delete
- Highly analytical
- A strong problem solver
- Passionate about your work
- Experience with MySQL full-stack development
- Familiarity with code versioning tool Git
- Strong documentation skills
- Strong object-oriented design skills
Bonus points if you have experience in:
- MySQL database administration
- Software architecture design
- Great compensation: Competitive salary with no overtime or crunch mode.
- Cool office perks: Food, drinks, snacks, and foosball tournaments. All on us.
- Be the part of the business: Option shares opportunity.
- Great bonuses: $10-30k yearly on top of your competitive salary
- Health and wellness: Hiking, tennis, yoga, and more.
- Professional growth: Hackathons and our internal unique learning opportunities for talent growth
- Awesome company culture: Offsite events, our annual Erply Summer Days bash, and more. And yes, we love memes.
Plus a friendly work environment that you’ll love!
This opportunity is located in Tallinn, Estonia.