CobiroCopenhagen | Posted: 3 months ago
Be a part of an exciting journey
At Cobiro we're using machine learning and AI to build the next generation of online advertising experiences. We're on a mission to make online marketing accessible, trivial and high-performing for everyone, and we're starting with Google Ads.
Working at Cobiro, you’ll join a flat and agile organisation where bright ideas are appreciated and implemented regardless of seniority or area of specialization. We’re ambitious and work hard, but also know how to let loose and celebrate our accomplishments. At Cobiro you will meet different nationalities and personalities. We have common denominators: We are self-starters and team-players, love to solve problems, and we create high quality solutions.
- Flexible working hours
- An agile work environment
- Focus on quality solutions
- Options to attend relevant courses and conferences
- A team of passionate, skilled and experienced colleagues
- All the gear and food you need: breakfast on Fridays, lunch every day, sodas, sparkling water, fruit, vegetables, sweets...
- Frequent social company activities, Friday bar included
- Good working equipment
- A great working location at Esplanaden, Central Copenhagen
- You will join a company where quality is valued; you will be given the chance to be responsible for the development and implementation of technical and organisational road maps, providing guidance and oversight to see these plans through to completion.
- Given your experience you provide an architectural overview over the platform and technical vision, developing, maintaining and modifying existing systems when required.
- You will participate in project analysis, design, implementations and commissioning phases; reviewing existing system designs and recommending improvements is a natural part of the job. With your experience in analyzing project requirements you will be providing technical and functional recommendations accordingly.
- You keep yourself updated and are aware of the latest developments in relevant technologies to help improve performance and customer satisfaction.
- You are a good communicator and act as the link between strategy and tactics, looking at business goals and translating them into projects.
You will be joining a skilled tech team, we practice daily stand-ups, 14 day sprints, and work within smaller teams. We can offer an agile working environment: we collaborate across departments as well, for example AI, QA, Frontend, Backend, or Product Management.
For this position, you will need:
- Experience building and maturing an international software as a service platform, ideally in a startup environment
- A background as a developer on Unix/Linux, ideally with knowledge of PHP/Laravel and/or Typescript/Angular
- Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Hands-on experience with Machine Learning and Natural Language Processing (Cobiro has an AI team of 6)