Back End Developer
Back End Developer
- At least 5 years of professional programming experience.
- 2+ years of professional experience working in PHP 5 and MySQL/PostgreSQL.
- Experience with Symfony2 or Laravel is a plus.
- Experience with Redis, Memcached or NoSQL databases is a plus.
- Experience working with PCI compliant code, payment gateways and server environments is a plus.
- Experience contributing to OSS is a plus.
- Experience with DevOps is a plus.
- Experience developing on a LAMP stack.
- Experience with nginx and PHP-FPM is a plus.
- Experience with unit testing is a plus.
- Experience with Source Control Systems (SVN and/or GIT).
- Experience with software development life-cycle including design and implementation, unit testing, and production deployment.
- Experience in E-commerce development and maintenance.
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science or strong OOP/OOD experience.
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills.
About LA Showroom, Inc.:
LA Showroom is one of the largest online wholesale fashion marketplaces in the world, connecting fashion designers and apparel manufacturers and distributors to buyers, boutiques, and retailers from around the world.
Through our online shopping destination, fashion designers, manufacturers and distributors are able to eliminate physical boundaries, and are able to reach new buyers quickly and inexpensively.
Our registered buyers are able to place orders with multiple manufacturers and wholesalers through one convenient account and gain access to thousands of new styles daily. LAShowroom.com caters to hundreds of members in the Los Angeles Fashion District, and tens of thousands of buyers worldwide, providing them with a centralized place to conduct business to business transactions.
Our office is located in the heart of the Fashion District of Downtown Los Angeles. We offer competitive salary and full benefit package including: Health, Dental, Paid Time Off, Holidays, Life Insurance, LTD and 401(k).
This is a FULL-TIME, IN-HOUSE position. NO CONTRACTORS, NO FREELANCERS, and NO TELECOMMUTING, PLEASE. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY.