Senior Web Developer
ChildCareCRMBedford, TX | Posted: 3 months ago
ChildCareCRM was founded to provide a comprehensive customer relationship management and marketing system designed specifically for the child care industry. Our web-based software is the product of a combined 75+ years of management software and business consulting experience in the child care industry. We make child care relationship management simpler and more effective by automating communication, enhancing parent engagement, and managing leads to improve enrollment conversion.
If you thrive in a high-energy, entrepreneurial environment, we invite you to share your ideas and excitement with us.
Position: Senior Web Developer
ChildCareCRM seeks a senior web developer to join and drive forward our existing, high-performing development team. We want a talented, highly experienced developer who can contribute quickly as we continue to add functionality to existing products and develop new ones. The person in this role must also relish the opportunity to help mentor junior developers by sharing knowledge, encouraging the team, and helping to think through architecture and potential challenges. The ideal candidate writes clean, test-driven, easily maintainable code, while being comfortable understanding, modifying, and refactoring legacy code.
- Individuals who value teamwork, are customer-centric, and understand and get excited about doing what it takes to succeed at a fast-paced software company.
- 10+ years of experience developing software
- 3-5 years of experience with MVC frameworks
- Substantial experience with test-driven development
- Demonstrated history of progressively increasing job responsibilities
- Well-versed in modern best practices
- Experience mentoring junior developers
- Experience with Agile methodology
- Good communicator
- Ability to produce 50% more code than mid-level developers.