Medical Guardian has been named Top Workplaces by the Philadelphia Media Network in 2018, Best Places to Work by the Philadelphia Business Journal in 2017 and ranked number 24 in The Philly 100 fastest growing companies. In 2017, the company made its fifth appearance in a row in Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing Private Companies in America list.
- 3-5 years of hands on experience with programming in PHP and other programming languages such as java or C# and frameworks (eg. Laravel 5.5,Code igniter, etc.)
- Experience with Services Oriented Architecture and RESTful services development (JSON, XML). Working knowledge of microservices
- Working knowledge of marketing automation platforms and CRMs (Salesforce). Experience developing and testing custom workflows, entities, objects, attributes with CRM
- Experience in implementing relational databases (MySQL, MSSQL) and using SQL
- Experience with SSIS scripts
- Version control using GIT
- Familiarity or experience with Agile engineering practices
- Experience in open source development
- Good understanding of web technologies (HTTP, Apache, HTTP Proxies)
- Unit Testing with PHP Unit is a plus
- Bachelors Degree in IT or related field.
- 3-5 years of related experience. Salesforce certifications are a plus.
- Strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills, conducive to team development.
- Experience supporting a live production systems environment.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task in a small business environment.
- Ability to communicate in an understandable, polite and friendly manner, both written and verbal.
- Ability to coordinate communications with multiple vendors.
- Must be attentive to internal customer service; able to take full ownership of projects and related tasks.
Check us out on:
The Muse https://www.themuse.com/profiles/medicalguardian