Senior Full Stack Developer
LaunchAtlanta, GA | Posted: 3 months ago
Objective: Launch, an award-winning digital agency, is seeking an experienced, outgoing, and enthusiastic Developer to join our team of strategists, UXers, designers, and developers. At Launch, we build digital experiences that deliver results - we love what we do and the people we work with. And we’d like to add to that group.
As a Developer you’ll be part of a Sr. Technology team that implements excellent digital experiences ranging from web apps, responsive sites and mobile applications. You should be motivated, inspired, and excited to create amazing work for our clients.
● Must live in Atlanta, GA (flexible WFH but not 100% remote)
● Min. 5 years professional experience
● React (preferred), AngularJS, Vue.js Backbone or other client-side MVC experience
● Experience creating responsive designs (Bootstrap, Foundation, mobile, etc.)
● REST API design and implementation
● Experience in CMS integration and CMS customization (PHP, Node, .NET, or Java)
● Knowledge of SQL and NoSQL data stores (MySQL/PostgreSql, MongoDB, Cassandra, Neo4J, CouchDB)
● Strong collaboration and communication skills — must be willing to work in an open-seating team environment.
● Comfortable to operate in an agile, dynamic environment
● Implement Software Requirements for multiple clients
● Creating and consuming REST / JSON-based APIs
● Experiment width new technologies and innovative ways to solve problems for clients in different industries
● Work with UX, creative and other business partners.
● Facilitate code reviews, code quality checks, testing, automation, etc.