Software Engineer III
DISYSAustin, TX | Posted: 3 months ago
We are looking for an engineer to enhance/maintain our core Dealer Management Systems applications with an end goal of improved customer satisfaction. This job requires strong analytical skills, debugging skills, a compulsive respect for deadlines, serious technical chops and an ability to roll with and contribute to a disciplined-but-entrepreneurial work environment.
Your key responsibilities:
- Analyze, Debug/Troubleshoot, Design, Estimate/Commit, Implement, Test and Release solid solutions to business problems/needs that our customers face, collaborating closely with appropriate Software Development Leadership, Fellow Team, Product and Business.
- Balance the need for rapid change, with rigor around systems and architectural concerns.
- Ensure delivery of the requirements on time with quality (functionality, architecture, design, implementation, et al).
- Methodically solve problems with a sense of ownership and drive.
Your Tech skills:
- Experience with Git, Atlassian stack.
- Experience with Agile/Scrum methodologies.
- An ongoing thirst for new knowledge and ideas, and a passion for software engineering as a Full Stack Engineer.
- Creative problem-solving, proficient debugging and profiling.
Plus, if you have experience with:
- Experience with ReactJS and/or AngularJS.
- Experience collaborating with offshore team