Senior PERL Developer
The Sr. PERL Developer will be responsible for developing complex automation solutions using RPA, Scripting, and BOA technologies including PERL, PHP, SQL, .NET, UiPath and other technologies and automation methods in support of the various enterprise automation initiatives. Partners with end users as well as team members in design, development, testing and maintenance of automation projects across the organization. Utilizes automation best practices and is compliant with documented standards to ensure automations meet business requirements and meets stated targets for efficiency. Must be able to develop multiple automation projects and ensure delivery within the given timeline. Will be called upon to coach, mentor and demo to end users RPA design and best practices.
• Work with functional and technical support to continuously develop and support Enterprise Automation projects
• Troubleshoot root cause and fix automation exceptions and reduce fallout.
• Work with business units on high value automation opportunities to consult, design, develop, and/or support solutions using RPA, Scripting, and BOA technologies including PERL, PHP, SQL, .NET, UiPath and other technologies and automation methods
• Drive growth of the Enterprise RPA program and new technology platforms
• Work with application vendors on function support issues and roadmaps
• Experimenting with new technologies
• Collaborate amongst various functional teams, analysts and solution engineers
• Understanding of workflow based logic and ability to both understand a current state of the business process from a workflow diagram and conceptualize future state of the same in an automated solution.
• Manage work tasks in CIPHER workflow application
• 2+ years of experience developing with the following: PERL, PHP, Java, C++, .NET, SQL, UiPath, .NET
• Experience in developing in UiPath RPA (Robotic Process Automation) preferred
• 2+ years of experience working with enterprise solutions
• Bachelor's Degree in MIS, CS, or CE OR equivalent work experience