Technical Operations Specialist
As a Technical Operations Specialist, you will evaluate potential employees technical savviness and capabilities to determine workplace eligibility. You will provide technical support to our clients on an as-needed basis and work closely with the rest of the technical-operations team to maintain, support, and improve our technology.
This position will allow you to grow your skills in Information Technologies by developing new support strategies, creating various infographic materials, configuring computers for specific usage restrictions, and more all with the support of our team.
Responsibilities and Duties
· Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Information Technologies
· Provide technical support for clients and customers
· Document and track technical support issues through databases
· Setup, Configuration, and troubleshooting of hardware and software
· Deliver exceptional customer service with an understanding of the organization's products and services
· Training new employees as they start working with us
Qualifications and Skills
· Bachelors Degree
· Beginner/Intermediate knowledge of basic programming preferred (MySQL, PHP, etc.)
· Experience with Windows 7, 8 and 10 desktops and laptops Mac OS a plus
· Microsoft Office, 2010\2013\2016 (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)