Senior Web Developer (f/m/d) PHP - new technologies & a relaxed atmosphere
Surplex GmbHDüsseldorf, Deutschland | Posted: 3 months ago
Due to our sustainable growth, we are looking for you as an enhancement for our team in Düsseldorf in the position of
Senior Web Developer (f/m/diverse) PHP
Your tasks will include
- You are responsible for the development of our new Surplex back office system, aiming for optimization and automization of our work flows
- By fulfilling a high test coverage and consequent code reviews, you take part in our quality assurance
- You are responsible for performance optimization as well as an enlargement of our monitoring methods
- You independently take over modules and smaller projects
- You perform analyses of user stories and deduct concrete working packages from your results
- You take your time for evaluation and implementation of new technologies – become our Technology Evangelist!
What we expect of you
- You possess at least 4 years of experience in project-oriented programming with PHP
- You have practical expertise in bigger web applications
- You have good knowledge of MySQL, GIT and NoSQL-applications
- You speak fluent English – German skills would be a plus
- You earn bonus points by being a pro in one or more of the follwing topics: Linux, Jenkins, Docker, Symfony, Vagrant, Ansible, NginX, NewRelic, Unit Testing, Swagger, ExtJS
And that’s what we offer
As a Web Developer at Surplex you will be given the opportunity to evolve your technical skills and be a part of interesting projects. We are organized in Scrum and get support of several Product Owner with a technical background. We offer you the chance to take part in conferences and trainings. Instead of stressful agency atmosphere and hard deadlines we believe in high quality of our code and regular work hours. Our communication is open, honest and asking for your input. And in case you are looking for a bit of peace, working from home sometimes isn’t a problem either. Each Web Developer receives his or her favourite hardware – either Apple MacBook or Lenovo ThinkPad. Frequent team events, corperate benefits, fruit, job tickets and a lot more top off our offer to you.
Does this sound interesting to you?
Yes!? Then we should get to know each other. Please send your application documents (letter of motivation, CV) including your salary expectations and your earliest possible starting date via our website. Don’t forget to mention whether you’d like to work in Düsseldorf or Hamburg!
If unfortunately this job is not the right one for you, but you know someone who might be interested don’t
hesitate to forward this posting!
You still have a question? Feel free to send a Whatsapp message via 0049-1579-2342927 that we will try to answer between 10 a.m. and 5 p.m. (German time). Please note that it might take a bit of time until we come up with an answer.