Lead Software Developer - PHP, Cake
No sponsorship available. No third-party candidates.
Our client is a family-owned company that engages with top talent in the music industry to digitally disseminate musical tracks and graphics from their platform to various other high-profile music stores.
They need you, a knowledgeable Lead PHP Developer, to join their team located in scenic Austin, Texas. Qualified candidates will reside in the Austin, Texas area but will enjoy the benefit of working remotely from home!
What you get to do:
- Deliver leadership in terms of creating corporate development processes that would allow the company to continue scaling with success
- Take the lead in breaking the monolith website into microservices
- Write code, test, and debug the mission-critical corporate website
- Collaborate with a team of PHP developers to maintain the website and ensure it is stabilized
What you need to succeed:
- Strong track record of hands-on PHP software development (4+ years of experience required)
- Proven ability to lead a growing team of PHP developers while also being hands-on in writing code, testing and debugging initiatives
- Recent experience resolving website bugs and stabilizing corporate websites
- Hands-on experience with Cake (Cake 2.4 is what theyre currently working with)
- Previous Laravel and/or full-stack development experience will be a HUGE PLUS!
Whats in it for you:
If you work well in a fast-paced environment while managing multiple tasks simultaneously, we want to hear from you! As an employee, you will have access to our amazing client list, the support of a great team, and the opportunity to enroll in health benefits, including medical, dental, and vision. In addition to taking on a challenging role, you will be a member of one of the best and brightest teams in Austin.
Interested to learn more about this new opportunity? Apply online today!