Erply is the world’s leading retail Point of Sale and Inventory Management software, providing a complete retail operations solution that can be adapted to meet unique business needs. Our solution manages billions of transactions annually with more than 300K stores worldwide, supporting over 15 different languages. Our solution is trusted by retail leaders, such as Elizabeth Arden, Birchbox, Porsche and The Athlete’s Foot. Currently, we are seeking to hire a proactive PHP Developer to join our vibrant team.
What we expect from you
As a PHP Developer at Erply, you will be creating and maintaining software that is used by companies across the globe, from large retail chains to e-commerce companies and large warehouses.
You will be working with the Back Office and API team that takes care of all the applications where Erply customers manage their products, customers, and inventory. API-s are a core part of our system, and allow customers to integrate Erply with a wide range of other systems, or move data around as they need.
You are passionate and self-motivated, and you want to develop complex, scalable and high-availability server-side applications. Essential requirements include strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Experience with PHP/MySQL full-stack development
- Familiarity with code versioning tool Git
- Good documentation skills
- Good object-oriented design skills
- Experience with MySQL database administration
- Experience with designing software architecture
What you can expect from us
At Erply, we ask a lot of our employees, which is why we give so much in return. In addition to your competitive salary, we’ll shower you with perks, including:
- Professional growth: Whether you want to learn new software, develop work-related skills, or just learn something new, we always encourage our workers to pursue learning opportunities.
- Awesome company culture: We believe in a diverse culture and embrace individuality and uniqueness. Team-building events, cross-functional teams, and out-of-office activities bring our teams closer together. We encourage our employees to get their minds off work for a minute and have some in-office fun by showing their foosball playing skills.
- Fully-stocked kitchen: Can’t get through the workday without snacks? Don’t worry, we’ve got you covered. Our kitchens are loaded with plenty of employee-requested snacks and all the utilities for you to cook yourself a nice and healthy meal. Oh, and did we mention that all our offices have high-quality coffee machines for all the coffee lovers.
- Health and wellness: Your health is important to us. We like to balance work and play, which is why we strive to offer a variety of fitness options - hiking, tennis, and yoga classes are just some of the wellness perks we offer.