PHP Software Developer
Triangle Recruiting Partners is searching for a PHP Software Developer to join our client in Raleigh, NC! Our client is a global IT and software development company looking for the right person to help continue their tremendous growth! They use the latest technologies in the digital and cognitive field to empower organizations. They work for some of the biggest clients in tech, retail, travel, banking, ecommerce and media, revolutionizing and growing their core businesses while helping them (and you!) stay ahead of the curve. Be part of a company with the most cutting-edge practices and technologies!
This is a Direct Hire opportunity so W2 only please.
If you are a PHP Software Designer and you know your way around frameworks and you have a solid understanding of PHP we want to meet you.
YOULL GET THE CHANCE TO:
- Architect at conceptual, coding and implementation levels.
Develop, improve, and maintain our LAMP based apps and games.
Optimize and profile applications and databases.
Ensure that best-practices are followed and that code is optimized in order to ensure that applications are operating as efficiently as possible on high traffic websites.
Research, evaluate and develop new technologies.
Work with QA to ensure a maintainable and testable software design.
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent experience/skills.
- Solid skills in object oriented programming and architectural design patterns.
- Expert in SQL/MySQL.
- Strong background building CMS-based, service-oriented integrations using technologies such as JSON and REST
- Proven ability to work concurrently on multiple projects.
- Track record of documenting work and writing specifications.
- Project estimation capabilities
- Ability to identify and manage technological risks.
- People skills, must be able to maintain team cohesion.
- Strong time management and analytical/problem solving abilities
If you are a hard-working, fast-learning individual with and entrepreneurial spirit please reach out! They offer great flexiblity and team-oriented culture.
Please submit your resume and salary requirements if you feel this is the RIGHT opportunity for you!