Drupal Solutions Architect
The ideal candidate should have of Drupal 7 and 8 experience in building large-scale web sites and applications, Service-oriented architecture, integration with multiple systems, and enjoy collaborating with cross-functional teams in a fast-paced environment. The successful candidate will have the ability to develop high-quality code, have excellent communication skills, love solving complex problems, and lead in project design and direction.
- Understand and analyze business/technical requirements, architect innovative, scalable and efficient solutions
- Application design with core and custom modules and implementation of Service layer and integration of the application with multiple external systems.
- Interact with distributed teams to ensure smooth delivery of application
- Participate in daily meetings and regular planning and review sessions
- Provide documentation as required and lead code reviews, planning sessions and routine status stand-ups
- Provide accurate level of effort time estimates and provide recommendations for feature prioritization
- Assist in release/deployment planning and execution activities Requirements/Qualifications:
- Strong experience in web application development with experience in Drupal application development
- Advanced experience with Drupal architecture, best practices, and coding standards
- Advance experience with third-party applications/tools and integration
- Experience with object-oriented design and data modelling
- Experience of Web Analytics applications
- Experience with performance optimization of Drupal application
- Experience with source/version control systems like GIT/ SVN
- Knowledge of web application security considerations
- Familiarity with user experience design principles and processes
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills and strong time management.