Are you enthusiastic, focused with superior attention to detail and like to work independently to solve problems? Do you have high energy, a positive attitude and thrive in a high-performing, innovative environment? If so, our Software Developer may be the position for you!
An integral member of the team, the Software Developer is responsible for architecting, designing and developing custom solutions to provide scalable, reliable and secure solutions adhering to software development lifecycle.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform peer code reviews, coordinate production releases with product owner and stakeholders within the organization
- Work with remote software development team to build and enhance code written in Elixir, Phoenix and PHP
- Approach engineering requests from a user's vantage point to form architectural and technical requirements
- Build APIs and web applications that handle complex data models efficiently, while having great architectural design to manage complexity
- Actively work to improve the companys technical awareness, depth and use of technology across the business while establishing and maintaining positive and effective working relationships
- Participate in the evolution of company-level best practices, standards, and policies as it related to software development
- Perform ad-hoc assignments and other duties as required
- Bachelor's degree in information technology, computer science or related field preferred
- 3+ years of software development experience
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process preferred
- Experience with Elixir, PHP, Python, React.js, React Native Git, SQL, and APIs
- Experience with Test-Driven Development and writing unit and integration tests.
- Knowledge of modern technologies like Docker, GitHub, Continuous Integration, etc. preferred
- Exhibit a willingness to learn Elixr and other systems
- Strong organizational, communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be a self-starter who works well with personnel, management, vendors and customers
- Ability to prioritize, problem solve and efficiently manage a high volume of tasks; must be flexible and adapt to priority changes
Interested candidates are encouraged to submit their resume to [email protected] and complete the short survey below.
TSS is an equal opportunity employer.