Full Stack Developer
FULL STACK DEVELOPER
Regular, Full-Time position
PRIMARY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
The following is a list of primary job duties that the Web Developer would be responsible for. This list is not exhaustive and may include other tasks as assigned by management:
Writing clean and well documented code.
Producing detailed Software as requested.
Troubleshooting, testing and maintaining the core product software and databases.
Develop and Implement Symfony Bundles, Controllers and Views.
Develop and Deploy new features to facilitate related procedures and tools.
Integrate server-side code with third-party modules.
The ideal candidate will have the following combinations of skills, education, abilities and attributes:
- 3 + Year of PHP and MySQL experience.
- 2+ LAMP experience.
- 2+ Years of Linux Bash/Shell Commands experience.
- Symfony Framework knowledge experience.
- Docker and Kubernetes platform experience a plus.
- CSS preprocessors like Sass or LESS.
- Libraries like jQuery or Backbone.js
- Front-end (CSS) frameworks like Foundation or Bootstrap.
- AJAX experience.
- API design and development.
- CRUD (Create, Read, Update, Delete)
- RESTful Services.
- Database technologies like MySQL, Oracle, PostgreSQL, and MongoDB.
- Web server technologies like Node.js, J2EE, Apache, Nginx, ISS, etc.
- Frameworks related to their server-side language of choice like: Express.js, Ruby on Rails, CakePHP, etc. and Laravel.
Will be migrating to Amazon or Microsoft Assure soon. He said they are converting everything into microservices as well.
Candidates will be required to take a technical skills test during the interview process.