Back to Archive
Senior PHP Developer
Senior PHP Developer
Dallas, TX | Posted: 1 year ago
This job is expired and may no longer be accepting applications.
We have three positions available that can be based out of Dallas, Houston or Remote.
Please no agencies!
Resumes to: [email protected]
- Design, develop and refine the PHP / Symphony applications and services that power our customers Digital Business
- Experience with use cases and PHP / Symphony development in a Data Management (MDM / PIM / DAM) and/or Customer Experience Management (CDP, CMS/UX, eCommerce and Online Shop) application development environments highly desirable
- Use best practices and design patterns to produce organized, maintainable code
- Help organize and implement our scaling efforts as we migrate to an 100% Combined Cloud i.e. Google, Azure, AWS multi-tier infrastructure
- Ensure quality assurance through testing
- Write APIs that link services or drive website queries
- Help plan and implement a Symfony/Laravel Passport (OAUTH2) to centralize authentication
- Maintain and expand existing RDBMS and help us take advantage of storage alternatives
- Routinely review performance metrics and identify bottlenecks or risks
- Work with team to test and refactor legacy code
- Communicate and collaborate with front-end developers and stakeholders
- Work in a small Agile environment with just a few complementary team players
- Provide assistance with front-end HTML/JS development if needed
We're looking for someone who:
- Is a backend developer with at least 4 years experience in PHP Symfony or similar object-oriented language (e.g. Python, Ruby) and RDBMSs (e.g. MySQL, PostgreSQL).
- Can demonstrate skill at Symfony, Laravel or similar MVC web framework
- Can use GitHub, and can read/write shell scripts (bash/python)
- Has experience with (or is eager to start) languages beyond PHP/JS (e.g. Python, Golang)
- Understands judicious use of OOP design patterns and SOLID principles
- Is a Clean Coder who considers themselves pragmatic rather than dogmatic
- Is security-first, understanding security liabilities and is always on the lookout for potential flaws
- Has developed RESTful APIs
- Is responsible and self-directed; can plan project milestones and doesn't let the team down
- Is a team player happy to communicate, learn and teach with fellow developers.
- BA in
- CS is a plus but not required.
- PHP Symfony: 4 Years (Required)
- HTML: 2 years (Required)
- MDM/PIM experience on Informatica Powercenter360, Stibo, Pimcore, Akeneo or comparable platform (highly desirable)
- CDP, CMS/UX, eCommerce, Online Shop on Magento, Sitecore or similar platform (highly desirable)
This job was sourced from StackOverflow Jobs.