Creative Lead Engineer (Full Stack)
Partner & Partners is looking for a lead software engineer, who is creative, likes to learn, and has experience working on all kinds of projects. You'll be working closely with the Creative Director, on all of our studio's development projects from top to bottom.
- Build, maintain, and support all of our development infrastructure.
- Create DevOps automation, automated monitoring of all systems, and architect continuous integration/deployment practices in all projects.
- Document, track, and manage all of our repositories.
- Contribute to all aspects of our iterative software development process including scoping, effort estimation, coding, testing, debugging, maintenance and support.
- Communicate about our code to the team, vendors, collaborators, and clients
- BS or BA degree in Computer Science, a related field, or equivalent experience
- Hands-on experience developing, releasing, and maintaining large-scale software applications (web/mobile)
- Experience with modern source control tools (we use Git > GitLab)
- Demonstrated ability to translate designs into modern, efficient, and responsive HTML and CSS.
- More than 5 years of experience building, deploying, and working with Content Management Systems (mostly Wordpress, sometimes Drupal, Contentful, etc)
- Strong background administering scalable infrastructure in a public cloud environment (Google Cloud Platform strongly preferred).
- Significant experience with Web Services, REST and API design.
- Experience working with authentication systems (Basic auth, Custom, or Auth0)
- Experience working with and integrating payment processing software (Stripe, Braintree)
- Worked with static site generators (we like Hugo)
- Familiarity with Linux/Unix environments and scripting in those environments
- Must be a self-starter and enjoy working in a team with other passionate professionals
Ideally, you might have:
- Native app development (react-native) experience
- Utilized and leveraged newer features and frameworks within React for state management (Context, MobX, etc)
- Experience working with mapping technologies (Mapbox, etc)
- Experience architecting, building, and deploying to production with Docker
- Demonstrated experience working with relational databases (write, optimize and troubleshoot complex SQL queries)
- Familiarity with Linux (especially yocto, and embedded linux)
- A background in Python
- Proficiency in scripting languages such as Bash