Distribion is a leading provider of SaaS based software that allows marketing organizations to more efficiently manage the complex needs of distributed marketing through a single integrated platform. Corporate and local marketers, field sales and marketing partners can efficiently create, store, localize, manage and measure marketing communications across channels. Distribion's Distributed Marketing Platform (DMP) is deployed in over 200 companies globally representing over 200,000 users.
We are looking for a seasoned full stack developer with the chops to raise our SaaS/CMS platform to the next level. Your primary focus will be to implement and guide the existing team on modern implementation methods ranging from microservices, angular, material design, and architecture for ease of automation using best in class solutions. The ideal candidate has a passion for continuous delivery, scale, performance, trying new things, clean designs and improving an existing product. You will work in an existing team setting some new standards, deploying countless endpoints, improving the UI one screen at a time, and increasing reliability.
We regret that we are unable to consider candidates who require visa sponsorship for this role, now or in the future.
- Solutions-oriented thinking; always looking for the smart solution to a problem rather than jumping at the first answer
- Lead continuous delivery of world class marketing SaaS capabilities and deliver a cutting edge interactive and engaging customer experience
- Establish technical strategy, architecture, and roadmap for expansion and allow for next generation capabilities
- Execute in a hands-on capacity alongside the team on projects and day-to-day technical work
- Operate with agile methodologies
- Participate in design, development and deployment of APIs and/or microservices to integrate across multiple new and existing business applications
- Collaborate with front-end developers and other team members to establish objectives, design and deliver cohesive business systems and enhanced user experience.
- 5+ years working as part of a web development engineering team
- Minimum of 4-6 years PHP and JS web development experience
- Extensive experience with relational databases (PostGres)
- SQL (MySQL / Oracle) / NoSQL
- Experience optimizing and refactoring application code
- Creating self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components
- Writing extensive unit tests using automated TDD tasks
- Deep knowledge of GIT / Bitbucket
- Writing non-blocking code, and resorting to advanced techniques such as multi-threading, when needed
- Documenting the code inline using JSDoc or other conventions
- Knowledge of Angular Material Design
- Experience with DevOps environment and tools including CI/CD, test automation, release management
- Experience with cloud environment apps (AWS, Google, etc)
- Large scale web development experience for performance, stability, reliability, and scale