Remote Position - Full Stack Developer
Hey! Fast growing supplement company is looking for a full-time, full stack developer with 4 - 6 years experience to help with API integrations, sales funnel creation and front-end work for e-commerce pages and wordpress sites.
- Setting up new sales pages and e-commerce pages
- Slice/code HTML pages from PSD files
- Help with our WordPress blog
- Third Party API integrations
- Database Management
- HTML5 & CSS3, JS and jQuery front end programming
- PHP 5.5+ back end programming
- Frameworks such Laravel and Symfony 2, 3 and 4
- Experience with MySQL
- Basic Linux server administration
- General knowledge of unit testing or test driven development (we don't heavily rely on tests except for critical sales/billing functions)
- Browser/device cross compatibility (pages must be 95% compatible)
- Experience with Git workflow (we use BitBucket)
- Ecommerce experience
- Amazon AWS experience
- Lime Light CRM, Get Response or Cake API
- English must be top notch
- Work USA hours
- Fast and open communication
- Very available by phone, Skype, Slack and email during work hours
- Tests and reviews work religiously
- Can lookup information in company wiki/knowledge base
- Detail oriented and organized
About The Job:
- Email response needed within 30 minutes during work hours
- Available for calls and chat via Skype during work hours
- Ok with being on call 24/7 during curing critical launch periods (there is bonus compensation during this periods)
- Hours must be standard, for example, 8 - 4PM every day. Occasional changes are ok.
- Holidays and vacation days are ok. Two weeks notification unless its an emergency.
Salary $50,000 - $65,000
If you'd like to apply for this position please submit resume along with answers to the following 5 questions to [email protected] with the subject line "Your A-Player Web Developer Is Here!"
1. Why do you think you're a superstar for this position? (500 words max)
2. Where are you located?(State,Country) Are you working USA hours?(Yes/No)
3. Are you OK being available during nights and weekends in case of the occasional emergency situation?(Yes/No)
4. Confirm you're ok with some adult content. One of our products is advertised on adult websites.(Yes/No)
5. Are you OK with taking a paid, 90-minute long test as part of this application process?(Yes/No)
If you make it to Round 2 the next step is a quick test on Test Dome, which you will be paid for your time to take, as well as a short interview with our project manager and current lead developer.
Interview Process is 3 stages long and consist of the following:
Stage 1: Written Response
Stage 2: Written Response + Test Dome Test - 90 Minutes (You will be compensated for taking the test)
Stage 3: Video Interview
If you make it to Round 2 the next step is a quick test on Test Dome, which you will be paid for your time to take, as well as a short video interview where you'll get more information on the company and position.
BENEFITS OF THIS POSITION:
- Long-term, consistent work
- Flexible Hours
- Remote Work