Lead Software Engineer, Product Engineering
Ensure the tactical execution of Product Engineering sprints and deliver technical leadership to the sprint team.
- Work with Product Owner to jointly develop and refine technical stories, solutions, and specifications
- Provide technical leadership, direction, and delegation for an agile onshore and offshore Software Delivery team
- Effectively facilitate communication between product owners and other Software Delivery team members
- Manage plans, tasks, and resources to ensure successful sprint deliveries
- Own sprint delivery and execution of Product initiatives on time and to specification
- Maintain and enhance data pipelines, applications, and business logic
- Maintain, improve, and develop expertise in existing production data and application logic
- Recommend and champion software development and coding best practices
- Approximately 25% time allocated to delivering hands-on engineering tasks
- Support Director, Product Engineering with progress reporting, technical strategies, and resource development
- Proven ability to effectively lead and deliver software development projects on time and to specification.
- 5+ years experience developing in a wide variety of both functional and object-oriented languages, such as: Python, PHP, C#, Perl
- 5+ years experience developing with both SQL and NoSQL technologies, such as: MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQL Server, Oracle
- 3+ years experience developing in modern, industry standard big data frameworks
- 3+ years experience with Test Driven Development
- 2+ years experience leading a technical project team
- 2+ years partnering with offshore resources
- Expertise in industry standard GitHub developer practices and paradigms
*At this time IntegriChain is unable to transfer or sponsor visas.
**Recruiting Agencies: Please do not send unsolicited resumes to our employees, job listings, or the recruiting team. IntegriChain is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.