Senior Software Development Manager
Position: Senior Software Development Manager
Location: Houston, TX
Salary Range: Market
*Must be authorized to work in the US without sponsorship*
- Must have minimum 7 years experience as a software developer
- Bachelors Degree required in Computer Science or related subject matter preferred
- Requires significant experience creating high traffic, public cloud based robust application solutions.
- In-depth experience creating solutions using React and with responsive design.
- In-depth knowledge of scalability methods such as Redis, Elastic Search, CDN, Load Balancing
- Development experience in translation and localization
- Will actively manage and work with offshore development team and product partners, insuring the quality and velocity of the creation of the software products and internal systems
- Manage and validate software quality measures implemented. Code review, unit and functional tests
- Will work closely with CTO on policy setting, projects, system and infrastructure improvements
- Responsible for product deployment and recovery methods
- Responsible for appropriate testing, management and re-evaluation of DR methods
- Experienced in managing and using the Agile process
- Extensive experience with GitHub, Jenkins, Jira
- Demonstrated experience with PHP, C++, RoR, Whitesource, IMS Global Protocols, X12 Protocol
- Successful candidate must be work well with cross departmental teams, be self-motivated, proactive problem solver, able to think critically, willing to admit mistakes and take corrective action quickly, and diligent in providing the best solutions while meeting deadlines
Due to the high volume of applicants we typically receive, we regret that we are not able to personally respond to all applications. However, if you are invited to take the next step in the process, you will typically be contacted within 2 weeks of submitting your application.