- Pay Rate: $60.00/hr - $80.00/hr
- Job Type: Contract
- Duration: 12+ Months
- Job Location: San Diego, CA
MUST BE ABLE TO COME IN FOR AN ON-SITE INTERVIEW IN SAN DIEGO, CA.
Our client, in San Diego, CA has an immediate opening for an experienced PHP and Perl Developer to work on internal Custom Tools supporting infrastructure environments.ROLE
Consultant will support internal Custom Tools written in PHP and Perl that support various infrastructure environments, including the NOC. Responsible for enhancing and updating legacy systems and enhancing reporting capabilities. Ideal candidate will have previousl Linux engineering engineering experience and also be familiar with MySQL. These tools will be moved into AWS eventually, so AWS experience would be nice to have, but not required.QUALIFICATIONS
- At le
- ast 5 years of professional software development experience. Profi
- cient with PHP and Perl. Syste
- ms engineering background in Linux is a plus. B.S.
- or M.S. in Computer Science or information systems preferred. Famil
- iarity with:
- AWS-Orchestration and deployment
- Nginx, Apache
- Able to work during normal US business hours onsite as the job requires collaboration with other team members.
- Experience with Golang, Java, Groovy, Ansible is a plus.
- Proficient with version control and effective collaborative development workflows.
- Able to quickly fix bugs and solve problems in large, complex apps.
- Design-minded attention to detail in user interface implementation.
- Back-end development and database experience considered a plus.
- Experience with implementing error-handling and error logging
- Passion for learning new technologies balanced with strong pragmatic thinking.
- Apply analytical and problem-solving skills to find solutions.
- Build and maintain applications and open-source libraries.
- Write high-quality code, ensuring excellence with unit tests
- Document design and implementation.
- Collaborate with other developers, testers, project managers, product managers, and project sponsors.
- Communicate tasking estimation and progress regularly to a project manager through appropriate tools.
- For some projects, work in an agile-like, iterative development process.
Integrated Associates is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer.